PoliteMail Trust Center
Because your data, is your data. We protect it.
See how PoliteMail protects your privacy and data.
Our systems and data management practices are built on industry standards to safeguard your data.
We partner with tier one cloud providers Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
Security documentation available under NDA.
- Technical and Organizational Security Measures
- GDPR Compliant Data Privacy Model
- SIG Lite Security Assessment
- CSA Security Assessment
- ISO27001/13 Complaint Policy and Procedures
- OWASP Security Assessment
- 3rd Party Penetration Testing Results
Request Non-Disclosure Agreement
Fill in the form to request our non-disclosure agreement or submit your own here for legal review
Request Don-Disclosure Agreement
Leading Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 Companies Worldwide Trust PoliteMail with their Internal Communications
Is Your Organization GDPR Compliant?
On May 25, 2018, companies with employees based within the European Union (EU) must be in full compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The intent of the GDPR is to assure the privacy of EU residents and facilitate the appropriate use and secure transfer of personal data.
- Learn the facts about GDPR and the consequences of non-compliance
- Educate senior management on the processes to get your organization compliant
- If you use 3rd Party companies to process data, are you aware of their processes?
- Do you have a protocol for giving employees access to their own data?
Get Aware, Get Ready, Get Compliant!
“The ability for us to see what kinds of news and cultural messages are most interesting to our employees is invaluable”Meghan Parrish