22% of Americas Largest Organizations Trust PoliteMail
Why Leave Outlook to Measure Your Email Broadcasts?
Now measure your internal Outlook email communications, and improve results! Simply send, track and measure any of your Outlook email broadcasts. Send from any of your Outlook addresses, and to any of your global address book lists.
- See results right inside Outlook.
- No websites to login to or passwords to remember.
- No rude read-receipts required, no flooding of your inbox with open notifications.
Create More Impressive Email.
As more employees and more executives read email on mobile devices, why shouldn’t your communications be responsive?
- Create and edit HTML pages right in the email editor you already know how to use, Microsoft Outlook!
- No Dreamweaver or other HTML coding required.
- PoliteMail templates enable your email broadcasts to read well on mobile devices.
Why is it Such an Effort to get Accurate, Targeted, Segmented Lists?
Broadcast personalized email to any Outlook or Exchange distribution group, or import & send to lists from HR or Excel.
- Simply send to any Outlook or Exchange distribution group available in your Global Address book.
- No import/export process required.
- To address employees by name, use the PoliteMail Personalization feature instead of always sending a blind broadcast to all.
Satisfy IT Security & Compliance.
Today, more than ever, data and systems security matters.
- Adequate security of systems and data assets is a fundamental management responsibility.
- With some of the world’s largest technology companies as PoliteMail customers, our data security is designed to meet their strict standards. With multiple service models available, you can achieve the level of security desired for your organization.
Is Your Organization GDPR Compliant?
On May 25, 2018, companies with employees based within the European Union (EU) must be in full compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The intent of the GDPR is to assure the privacy of EU residents and facilitate the appropriate use and secure transfer of personal data.
- Learn the facts about GDPR and the consequences of non-compliance
- Educate senior management on the processes to get your organization compliant
- If you use 3rd Party companies to process data, are you aware of their processes?
- Do you have a protocol for giving employees access to their own data?
Be Aware. Be Ready. Be Compliant!
EMAILS CURRENTLY TRACKED BY…
Trust PoliteMail with their
In America use PoliteMail
for corporate communications
Of Industry rely on
Serving some of the largest
worldwide blue chip corporations
For Outlook Email Intelligence, Not Overload™