Because Email Is Now More Important Than Ever…
Let’s Get Smarter About It!
Discover Why the World’s Largest Organizations Trust PoliteMail
Measuring Over 100 Million Internal Emails to Over 6 Million Employees for Nearly 400 Enterprises Every Month
Tools for Data-Driven Internal Corporate Communications.
As Easy as Outlook, Because It’s in Outlook!
- Drag & drop responsive design components right inside Outlook!
- No HTML coding required
- Share brand standards and predesigned templates with your team
- Send personalized email to your existing distribution lists
- Easily import CSV/Excel files as lists
- Self-service segmentation & targeting with Workday, PeopleSoft and ADP integrations
- See real time results right inside your Outlook
- Heatmaps, executive dashboards and visual reports
- Beyond open and clicks, measure reach, attention, readership and engagement
What the COVID Happened
to Corporate Communications?
The response to the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we live and work.
Whether prepared or not, businesses and offices were shuttered, many companies were thrust into mandatory work from home, creating critical communications challenges.
We’ve been in the business of communications analytics for quite some time, and in analyzing the recent situation, we thought it would be useful to share some of our information and findings…
So What’s a Good Corporate Email Open Rate?
To know how your metrics are truly performing, you need to put it into perspective against others in your field. With our 2020 Benchmark Report, we have analyzed the data of more than half a billion internal emails. See where you sit on the curve and learn best practices such as when is the best day, time to send, what length of subject line works best and much more!