What’s the Difference Between Politemail and Other Email Tracking Tools?
See Better Results with Politemail for Outlook!
Gain More Accurate Outlook Email Open Tracking, Plus Read-Time Metrics!
Create a Seamless Email Experience for Your Recipients.
Because PoliteMail is configured into your Outlook and Exchange email environment, internal recipients will automatically see your content, and you will see an open—even if they just preview the message.
What’s more, because PoliteMail is able to individually identify recipients, opens are not exaggerated every time one person opens the email multiple times.
With PoliteMail, internal recipients won’t have to “Click to Download Pictures” in order to measure the open—yielding more accurate metrics.
Utilize Multiple Email Tracking Modes Inside Outlook.
- Multiple tracking modes balance data accuracy & privacy compliance.
- Compliant with the EU ePrivacy directive, HIPAA, Safe Harbor, and other PII restrictions.
Explore Comprehensive Email Metrics That Go Far Beyond a Simple Open Notification.
- Because an open doesn’t tell you if they read the content. PoliteMail provides valuable read-time tracking.
- Learn if employees are giving your emails attention through PoliteMail’s accurate in-depth analytics breakdowns.
Easily build and personalize responsive emails compatible with mobile devices.
- Personalization capabilities allow you to address employees by name, even when you are broadcasting to a list.
- Easily create Outlook compatible, mobile responsive pages… Then share these branded, standardized templates with your team, without sending files around.
Get Employee Insights and Easily Import Lists.
- Gain invaluable employee feedback more quickly than ever.
- Using PoliteMail to conduct simple surveys and polls, right in Outlook.
- Send to any global address book list without importing, or import a list from other data sources like Excel or your HR system.