What’s the Difference Between PoliteMail and Other Internal Email Measurement Tools?
See Better Results with PoliteMail
Gain More Accurate Outlook Email Open Measurement,
Plus Read-Time Metrics!
Create a Seamless Email Experience for Your Recipients.
- Because PoliteMail is configured into your Outlook and Exchange email environment, internal recipients will automatically see your content, and you will see an open—even if they just preview the message.
- What’s more, because PoliteMail is able to individually identify recipients, opens are not exaggerated every time one person opens the email multiple times.
- With PoliteMail, internal recipients won’t have to “Click to Download Pictures” in order to measure the open—yielding more accurate metrics.
Utilize Multiple Email Measurement Modes Inside Outlook.
- Multiple measurement modes balance data accuracy & privacy compliance.
- Compliant with the EU ePrivacy directive, HIPAA, Safe Harbor, and other PII restrictions.
Explore Comprehensive Email Metrics That Go Far Beyond a Simple Open Notification.
- Because an open doesn’t tell you if they read the content. PoliteMail provides valuable read-time measurement.
- Learn if employees are giving your emails attention through PoliteMail’s accurate in-depth analytics breakdowns.
Easily Build and Personalize Responsive Emails Compatible with Mobile Devices.
- Personalization capabilities allow you to address employees by name, even when you are broadcasting to a list.
- Easily create Outlook-compatible, mobile-responsive pages… Then share these branded, standardized templates with your team, without sending files around.
Get Employee Insights and Easily Import Lists.
- Gain invaluable employee feedback more quickly than ever.
- Use PoliteMail to conduct simple surveys and polls, right in Outlook.
- Send to any global address book list without importing, or import a list from other data sources like Excel or your HR system.