Are you a Corporate Communicator? Want to get more out of your Internal Communications programs to better engage with your employees? Then take 10 minutes out of your day to listen to this very valuable podcast by Michael DesRochers, founder and managing partner of PoliteMail.
Topics of the podcast include:
- What does PoliteMail’s software help with?
- Are companies today are still using email to communicate with employees? Is email still relevant in business?
- What are some of the ways businesses improve their email communications with employees, is there things you can do to make company email something you actually want to open and read?
- In regards to employee engagement, what are some ways that businesses can improve engagement with employees?
- Are there some examples of when organizations HAVE to measure or confirm that employees have received certain information?
- How has internal communications changed over the years, especially for large companies?
- How do other communication channels come into play now to reach employees, such as intranets, mobile apps, social tools or text messaging?
- What do you think the future of employee communications will look like?